Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Wrist Watch

I guess I should start off by presenting everyone with the watch I wear every day. It is a CASIO Wave Ceptor. My fiance gave it to me for Christmas last year and it has been a very good watch thus far. It has both analog display and a digital display. The cool thing about this particular wrist watch is that it has a little satellite receptor in it that detects the time of day. I never have to set this watch myself because it is set automatically by the computer.

You can change the time zone on the watch and everything. The only thing I wish it had was a pedometer. Pedometer watches have step counters in them but mine unfortunately doesn't have one. I suppose it is better that way though because if I worked out with this wrist watch I would get sweat all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment